Superior Vintage room
themed rooms from 85€
Spacious rooms with lots of character: our Vintage rooms
Looking for unusual accommodation where you can soak up the local atmosphere in an imaginative and inspiring setting?
Book one of the Vintage superior rooms in our hotel, they are all different!
Which decor do you fancy?Designed to reflect the Loire Valley, Fontevraud and its history, each of these Vintage styled rooms is decorated according to a theme.
Colours, furnishings, maps and paintings make each room a unique nostalgic experience.
With plenty of natural light and views over the rooftops towards the Royal Abbey and the woods beyond or overlooking our 17th century flowered court yard.
- The French room has been themed around a huge 19th century map
- The UK room has a modern grey-white-black tartan wall with fun lights in the shape of a bowler hat and a top hat
- Our Abbey room was created with the historic abbey across the road in mind
- There are two Brocante rooms with exposed beam ceiling, an interesting combination of modern and antique furniture (connecting rooms for up to 5 guests)
- Or how about our hunting lodge room with quite an unexpected decor: granddads portrait, pictures and fun frames as well as a large fake stag head with antlers (this room may not be suitable for vegetarians) ?
Or do would you prefer our largest rooms the Elegance mini-suites maybe?
Quiet non smoking room; dogs not allowed
Room with views of the historic flowered court yard
21 - 27 sq meters; first or second floor
Faux parquet flooring except for carpet in 1 room with twin bedsoom)
Double room (160 x 200cm) with Pirelli Palace bed
Twin room (2 x 90 x 200cm) with Pirelli Palace beds
Azzaro Chrome toiletries, tissues
A spacious bath room with large walk-in shower
Cotton bath robes
82 cm Flatscreen HD television with foreign channels (BBC, Euronews, CNN, BVN…), French channels and Canal+, Canal Sport, Canal Cinéma, TNT
Free high speed wifi
Small bottle of mineral water
Fan in summer
Desk and chair
Room directory; welcome booklet and tourist information via QR code
Cupboard with hanging space
Safety deposit box at reception
Baby bed (cot) can be added
Pets not allowed except for guide dogs
All our rooms are non smoking